Blood Orange Salad with Fennel & Arugula
Cooking: 20 min
- Combine the Sunkist® Meyer lemon juice, Sunkist lemon zest and mustard in a large bowl and slowly whisk in the olive oil and then add the salt and pepper. Refrigerate the bowl while you continue making the salad.
- Peel and then slice the Sunkist blood oranges horizontally and set aside.
- Cut the fennel fronds from the top of the bulb, then cut the bulb lengthwise into quarters, and cut out the core. Starting from a cut side of each quarter, cut 1/8-inch half-moons or "shavings" as thin as possible.
- When ready to serve the salad, add the fennel and arugula into the bowl of dressing and toss to coat.
- Top salad with orange slices.