LEMON STRAWBERRY SILVER GIN FIZZ
Unwind from your hectic day with this easy-to-make drink.
Preparation: 15 Minutes
- In a large glass measuring cup combine the strawberries and the powdered sugar. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Combine the macerated strawberries, gin, lemon juice, egg whites and ice in a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and all ice has been blended in.
- Add soda water to blender.
- Divide fizz between chilled glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries and lemon twists