Skip to content
- Using a food processor or a plastic bag and rolling pin, crush the pistachios into a medium crumb.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Rim a baking sheet with foil and arrange the rack to the middle position in the oven
- Use paper towels to make sure there is no excess moisture on the fish. Place halibut filets on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Brush mixture evenly on top of halibut.
- Combine olive oil with crusted pistachios, mixing well to coat. Press mixture and firmly and evenly on top of halibut fillets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets.
- While the fish is cooking, make the salsa by tossing the Blood oranges, Minneola tangelos, and Cara Cara oranges together with the jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, and salt.
- Serve the citrus salsa on top of the cooked Pistachio-Crusted Halibut.