Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon-Citrus Toss
This one’s for the bacon lovers.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer brussels sprouts to a rimmed baking sheet and roast about 30 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, cut bacon strips into thin slices. Toss in a medium skillet and cook about 5 minutes, until crispy.
- Add brown sugar and freshly squeezed Sunkist® Meyer lemon and Minneola tangelo juices to the skillet.
- Increase heat to high and let mixture reduce by half. Be careful to not burn.
- When brussels sprouts are done, place them in a large serving bowl or platter, drizzle with the warm bacon-citrus mixture, and toss together with reserved freshly grated zests before serving.