ROASTED BLOOD ORANGE AND CARA CARA BRUSCHETTA
Cooking: 35 minutes
Preparation: 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut baguette into 1/4” slices and place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and bake for about 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Segment Blood orange and Cara Cara oranges.
- Onto a baking pan, add segmented oranges, tomatoes, garlic, shallots and thyme.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and red pepper flakes. Mix to coat everything.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until tomatoes start to burst and citrus begins to melt down.
- To assemble, smear bruschetta cheese onto each baguette and spoon on orange and tomato mixture. Serve immediately.