Skip to content
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a small baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cut the rind off the Sunkist® Blood orange. Make sure to cut all the white off.
- Chop the Sunkist® Blood orange flesh into 1/2-1/3” pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the chopped orange, maple syrup, and fresh thyme leaves.
- Place unwrapped brie into a prepared baking dish.
- Top the brie with the orange mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted inside. You can test it by lightly pressing on the cheese with your finger.
- Serve hot with crackers.